11. 08. 2013

blogger challenge, wardrobe remix, 30x30, take one pass it on, topio

Here we are, folks. One week down and it’s time to take a look at all my Take One, Pass it On outfits side by side. Check out everything I remixed this past week:

blogger challenge, wardrobe remix, 30x30, take one pass it on, topio blogger challenge, wardrobe remix, 30x30, take one pass it on, topio blogger challenge, wardrobe remix, 30x30, take one pass it on, topio blogger challenge, wardrobe remix, 30x30, take one pass it on, topio blogger challenge, wardrobe remix, 30x30, take one pass it on, topio

The challenge is catching on even faster than it did back in February! Thanks to all the bloggers who have tried the challenge already. Take a moment to check out their remixing skillz. Remember, I’ll be doing these posts all month, so once you’ve posted at least 2 outfits (so you’ve actually “passed it on”), I’ll share your link!

16 responses to “Take One, Pass it On: Week 1 Roundup”

1. you are so organized!

2. Laura says:

Well done! Yay for week 1!

3. I can’t wait to check all of these out! Tomorrow. I am sleepy and a little tipsy now. You’ve had a great week!

4. I’m visiting my mom in Vermont and mentioned your blog when we were chatting about styling. 🙂

5. kittehluvs says:

Looking good, lady. I was bad and didn’t start the challenge like I’d hoped. Here’s hoping I do it next week 🙂

6. shopandtwirl says:

Thanks so much for including my link! I’m excited to see what you come up with for the rest of the month because all of these outfits have been sooo good!

7. Nicole says:

Thanks Sarah for organizing another round of TOPIO! I love it and have been chatting it up to all my friends – love this approach to remixing your wardrobe! Also love the unique ways your pass your pieces!

8. I love all the different ways you styled those items. I love those ankle-straped heels, so cute.

-Vogue&Heels

9. Kimbercrafts says:

Thanks for the shout out! I’m really looking forward to checking out everyone else’s remixes.

10. kacie says:

This is so cool! You can hardly even tell what item you rewore because you wore it so differently!

11. karolina says:

very versatile wardrobe, smart!!

xxo

12. Danielle says:

Why does everyone kick ass at this challenge? I am convinced I would do a terrible job and people would wonder why I don’t do laundry more often. And your hair in the midi skirt outfit? Perfection.

13. Salazar says:

I’m a week late, but I’m excited for this. I had so much fun last time!