10. 24. 2013

take one pass it on, wardrobe remix, wardrobe challenge, blog linkup, outfit linkup

I’ve made my decision. Decision made. I’m doing the Take One, Pass it On Challenge again for the month of November! Please hold your applause till the end.

You might remember I came up with the idea for the Take One remix challenge back in February (#HumbleBrag). It was a ton of fun and a huge success. You can see the February roundup here.

Here’s How the Challenge Works:

Why Would Any Sane Person Want to Do This?

I hope you’ll all consider trying out the challenge with me, whether it’s for a week or the whole rest of the year! It might sound intimidating, but the feedback from those who did it last time was overwhelmingly positive. If you blog about it, just be sure to mention “Sarah’s Real Life” and include a link. Then be sure to let me know you’re doing the challenge so I can include you in the roundup (see the Contact/Collaborate tab on the main menu above for my email).

Ready…set…REMIX!

(You may now applaud.)

27 responses to “Take One, Pass it On: 2.0”

1. What a fun idea!! I definitely want to figure out new ways to wear my clothes so this is a fun way to force the issue! Challenge accepted.

2. I do remember this challenge from last year but wasn’t able to participate; I think I’d like to give it a shot this time around!

3. kittehluvs says:

I really like the simplicity of this challenge…thanks for the update and yes, I will most likely join.

4. Devlin says:

Because I don’t see the same groups of people from one day to the next, and because I hate laundry, I usually just wear the same outfit a few days in a row.
    This seems much more elegant (and will save on the fabreze)!

5. Reblogged this on Skinny Jeans and Chanel Dreams and commented:
    Well, I didn’t get around to coming up with a post for today. So instead, I wanted to share this fun and exciting challenge that I can’t wait to do during November. Check it out, think about participating yourself, and I’ll post something new tomorrow! =)

6. I really like this idea. Unfortunately, it does not work in Alaska in winter. From one day to the other temperatures can change more than 20F.

7. AJ says:

I always love seeing the results of this challenge. Can’t wait!

-AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

8. Yay, I’m starting tomorrow!

xx
    Here&Now

Please take 2 seconds to vote for me!

9. Meghan says:

So glad I found you from here & now! I’m excited to try this. I get so bogged down with 30×30, but this is simple and will force me to really put thought into it so it doesn’t look like I’m wearing the same thing to the office each day.

10. Kimbercrafts says:

Oh yeah, I’m definitely in for this round! I love this twist on a remix challenge.

11. This sounds like lots of fun! I might join in the fun. 🙂

12. kimmie says:

The last round was so much fun, but I think I’ll have to sit it out this time around. I can’t wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

And OMG I seriously thought for a second that you had passed on your mustard pants to wear on your arms as a shirt in that above picture, because that would be INCREDIBLE.

13. stylebystef says:

Would love to participate! As a mom of two small ones I am all about getting dressed quickly and easily – but without sacrificing style. Will start on Monday 🙂

14. shopandtwirl says:

I’m totally joining in on the fun this time! Starting today!

15. […] Friday, everyone! If you followed my blog last month, you know all about the Take One, Pass It On challenge. Every day in November (that I got dressed), I rewore one thing from the day before. Even if you […]

16. […] never participated myself.  However, after having a blast with Sarah’s Take One, Pass It On Challenge, I think I’m ready.  I did some searching last night, but couldn’t really find a […]

17. […] still time to join me in the 30×30 (nothing wrong with a 30×15! Or you could go the TOPIO route).  Or what about something complete different?  Perhaps you could challenge yourself to […]