06. 18. 2013

park1 park2 park3 park4 park5 park6

I wore this outfit more than a week ago when my family was in town, but the day was so busy I never got around to taking photos. So this past Sunday afternoon when we went for a stroll through River Road Park, I threw the look back together to take les photos. Side note: it was much cooler when I originally wore this, so the jacket didn’t last long the second time around.

Now. Are you ready for your random Sarah fact of the day? Ever since I was a kid, I’ve been strangely good at finding four-leaf clovers. I used to spot them while I was walking, without even stopping to look. Yep, I’ve always been a freak. I did actually stop and look this time, but I probably found this little guy in under 2 minutes. Lucky me!

Dress (on clearance) // Jacket // similar Shoes (on sale) // vintage Coach bag via eBay

8 responses to “Over the River and Through the Woods”

1. AJ says:

Wow, you are super lucky to find 4 leaf clovers! Are you part leprechaun?! HAHAH! j/k. The polka dots look great with the snakeskin flats.

-AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

2. ashleigh says:

I’ve never found one! I love your subtle pattern mixing going on here with your shoes and dress.

3. sandramcgrew says:

I’m loving the mixing of delicate polka dots and the olive jacket!

4. Jess says:

Cute outfit Hun! love the dress :)
    Come and say hi

5. Kara says:

I think this is my favorite outfit of yours so far! Love the jacket and dress together.
    I have the same four-leaf clover talent. You should test your ability for finding teeth that have been knocked out (skateboarding mishap) and gemstones that come loose from jewelry (stepmother’s engagement ring!). Just to remind everyone why you’re good to have around. :)

6. abellefleur says:

Basically all I wear is converse bikini snorts NAND t-shorts. Given I liven continuously at the beach and when am not in converse am in Toms and Jeans so I am not one for fashion but I do like this polkadot thingy. :) I write poetry check out my blog if you’ve got the time.